- Rump session program is now available (March 5, 2013)
- Rump Session: Call for Submissions (Feburary 26, 2013)
- Directions in Japanese for Taxi ride. (Feburary 20, 2013)
- Travel Information (Feburary 12, 2013)
- Rooms for standard stay (from Mar. 3 to Mar. 7) were fully booked. (January 31, 2013)
- Rooms for extended stay (Mar. 2 night) were fully booked. (January 25, 2013)
- Tentative Program (January 21, 2013)
- Invited Talks (December 25, 2012)
- Registration is now open. (December 17, 2012)
- Accommodation information is now available. (December 17, 2012)
- Accepted papers list is now available (December 4, 2012)
- Visa information is now available. (November 6, 2012)
The Tenth Theory of Cryptography Conference (TCC 2013) will be held from March 4 to March 6, 2013 in Tokyo, Japan, and it will take place at Koshiba Hall, University of Tokyo. A welcome reception will be on Sunday evening (March 3).
The Theory of Cryptography Conference focuses on paradigms, approaches and techniques used to conceptualize, define, and provide solutions to natural cryptographic problems.
TCC 2013 is supported by the International Association for Cryptologic Research (IACR) and in cooperation with Information-technology Promotion Agency, Japan (IPA) and National Institute of Information and Communications Technology, Japan (NICT). Previous TCCs took place at MIT (2004 and 2005), Columbia University (2006), KNAW Trippenhuis (2007), New York University (2008), San Francisco (2009), ETH Zurich (2010), Brown University (2011) and Taormina (2012).
|Submission Deadline||16:00 JST(Tokyo Time), September 1, 2012 (this is 07:00 UTC / GMT on September 1, 2012)|
|Notification of Decision||December 1, 2012|
|Proceedings Version Due||December 24, 2012|
|Conference||March 3-6, 2013|
- Koshiba Hall, School of Science, The University of Tokyo, Japan
- Program Chair: Amit Sahai (UCLA, United States of America)
- General co-Chairs: Masayuki Abe, Tatsuaki Okamoto (NTT, Japan)
- Organizing Committee Chair: Masami Hagiya (The University of Tokyo)
- PKC2013, Nara, Japan, February 26 - March 1, 2013.